JAMT is a non-profit medical translation organization that specializes in the cancer field.
Being a non-profit group, we are able to translate medical documents between English and Japanese at a reasonable price.
Our translators, interpreters, and staff include doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and cancer survivors (patients and families) with specialized knowledge of cancer.
We are all aimed to provide accurate medical information for those in need.
What we can do:
- Medical news translation
- Patient brochures and general document translation
- Presentation slide and material translation
- Diagnostic report translation
- Clinical trial protocol translation
- Safety report translation
- Medical paper and abstract translation
- Youtube subtitle translation
- Video translation and subtitle layout
- Medical interpretation
- Guidance by native medical writers